Monday, July 31, 2006

Two Months

Violet is now two months old. I keep looking back at my journal and pictures to see what Hayden was doing and how he looked at the same age. About four weeks ago, I read from my journal about how it wasn't that long ago that I was anticipating Hayden's first smiles and that how I already could barely remember when he didn't smile at me all the time. After I read it, I worried about Violet. She smiled every once in a while, but it seemed like she did it mostly when she was asleep or staring off at something. And she was a couple weeks older than Hayden was when I had written that. I remember thinking it just probably wouldn't be that way with her...that maybe she just wasn't as smiley of a baby. And now, I can barely remember what it was like when she wasn't smiling at us all the time. If she is awake and her tummy is full of milk, she is smiling. I have tried to get a good picture of her smiling, but my damn camera has that delay and I'm always missing them. This is what I was able to catch, and here are a few pictures of my two month old girl...





She is sweet and beautiful and she loves to stand up. When we hold her up so she can "stand," she get excited and makes this kind of weight-lifter Hans and Frans face as she bobbles around trying to support her weight that cracks us up every time we see it.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Blog Search Engine
Seo Blog - free blog hosting! Publish your blog for free!