Thursday, January 05, 2006

We're still here. Holidays were great. Things are settling down a little. We're heading out of town this weekend to La Quinta resort in Palm Springs. I can't wait.

I'm now almost 19 weeks pregnant and doing fine. I'm feeling much better, and love being able to continue with yoga and cycling, and the gym. I haven't gained that much weight yet (about 6 pounds), but my belly is gigantic. I will try to post a picture after we get back from our trip. The baby is moving around a lot, and we have our appointment to determine the sex on Wednesday. Neil is convinced it's another boy. I'm thinking girl, but we'll find out soon enough.

I'll write a better post with lots of pictures when we get home...

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Blog Search Engine
Seo Blog - free blog hosting! Publish your blog for free!