Friday, December 24, 2004

Curse you Tylenol Sinus

We are all sick AGAIN. I barely slept the night before last because I was so congested. Then, I discovered Tylenol Severe Sinus made me feel a lot better during the day yesterday. So, I took a fourth dose of the stuff at 10:30 last night, thinking one good night of sleep is all I needed. Big mistake. I'm still up. It's now 9:15 in the morning. No sleep. Not the kind of no sleep that means I was waking up through the night, or that I was tossing and turning. I'm talking up with my eyes open for over twenty four hours now. And today is Christmas Eve. I've been on a bad Tylenol Sinus trip all damn night. I listened to my Ipod in bed from 1:00 am to 2:30. I watched "Chicago" on Encore until 3:30. Then, I read "Running With Scissors" until 5:00. That's when Neil got up for work. So, I talked to him for a while, then tried to will myself to sleep after he left until about 6:25 when Hayden woke up. So, now I am here with Hayden all day. On no sleep. When is this stuff going to wear off? And now I feel about a million times sicker than I was yesterday. And there's not a damn thing in the house to take but Tylenol Sinus and Nyquil. If I wasn't responsible for a small child today, I would take a hefty dose of Nyquil and let the two mighty cold medicines battle it out. May the best remedy win.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Blog Search Engine
Seo Blog - free blog hosting! Publish your blog for free!