Tuesday, July 27, 2004

woe is me

i have to get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled on friday.  at my consultation appointment today, the oral surgeon said, "i'm not going to lie to you - your teeth are buried in there - you are going to be sore....and swollen....oh, and sore....and very swollen."  i'm scared, i'll admit it.  i'm really only afraid of the recovery...of the sore, bloody gums, and no solid foods, and the freakishly swollen face and what not.  i just got over (almost anyway) the worst two week cold of my life, and now i have to have my gums excavated and part of my jaw bone removed.  it doesn't help that i'm now going to be recovering all weekend from the surgery, which means there is only ONE WEEKEND left to get anything done before the party.  i'm hyperventilating. 

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Blog Search Engine
Seo Blog - free blog hosting! Publish your blog for free!