Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Hayden got sick on Thursday - now we're all sick.  Neil has his fourth interview in the never-ending interview process today in LA.  He sounds terrible.  I hope he makes it.  Is there a worse time to be sick than the middle of summer?  The last thing I feel like doing is being  cooped up at home all day - and apparently, Hayden shares my feelings.  We have to miss Gymboree today and grocery shopping will have to wait.  Hayden can't deal with a runny nose, and the thought alone of mucus makes me gag, so it is going to be a challenging day.  He will spend the day asking me "what happened to Hayden's nose?" and I will spend the day chasing him around with a Kleenex with my eyes closed, trying not to puke. 

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Blog Search Engine
Seo Blog - free blog hosting! Publish your blog for free!