Tuesday, April 27, 2004

The bee situation is resolved. Dismantling our house's front awning, borrowing an extension ladder, and a couple hundred dollars to the exterminator was all it took. I'm glad to be back in a bee-free zone. I'm excited that Coachella is next weekend, but I ended up having to rent an RV last minute, and renting an RV is not cheap. I just read last night that there is no re-entry to the concert. So, once we go in, we're trapped. The RV will be basically useless. So, Neil and I are going to try to get a parking spot close enough to hear the music during the day, and save ourselves for Radiohead. Yes, this means we'll be spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars to hang out and play cards in a rented RV, and then listen to Radiohead for like thirty minutes. Oh, and I just heard it's going to be 105 degrees.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Blog Search Engine
Seo Blog - free blog hosting! Publish your blog for free!