Thursday, February 03, 2005

Since Neil and I have decided to try for a second baby this summer (after his graduation and a well earned vacation), my body is pretending to be pregnant. A trial run, if you will, complete with sudden fits of intense sleepiness, severely heightened sense of smell, and voracious appetite. Yesterday, I was almost overcome when I walked in the kitchen by the pungent stench of Hayden's dry Cheerios. They smelled so unbelievably bad I wanted to eat them immediately but I was too tired.

I haven't had my period in 52 days now. Two negative pregnancy tests and a lack of unprotected sex say I'm really not pregnant. I am on constant period watch now. I'm convinced every day will be the day I start. I don't go anywhere without making sure there are tampons in my purse. I don't know if my emotions are my own or my hormones gone awry. I don't know if Neil is the greatest man who ever lived or if he really does leave the bottom edge of the blanket showing beneath the comforter when he makes the bed just to torment me.

What is going on?

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Blog Search Engine
Seo Blog - free blog hosting! Publish your blog for free!